25.1.11

Vegas, A Shoppers Dream! (Besides 5th Ave That Is...)



Last month I took a week vacation to Vegas where I had only heard that the shopping was amazing. Now being a fabulously faux kinda girl, of course I can appriciate all the high end designer shops but how many Louis Vouitton, Prada, Tiffanys stores can I walk in without buying! So, when we started to hit the stores I could really dive into, I was more then excited to shop! My two obvious favorites were the many HM's (although I recommend the one in the Ceasers Shops) and the Forever21 in the Fashion Show Mall, which is the biggest in the US!




The HM's, I never do as well in, unlike Forever21. That's where my bank account really gets hit hard. Depending on the HM, I can usually find a few good pieces and always some accessorires. This time, I did okay. Not as great as New York stores. A few blazers, hats and a few little bracelets. Also, durring the Holidays, HM was giving out $5 gift cards with any purchase. Lets just say I picked up a few of those.






But Forever21 was where I about had a heart attack. With 2 floors and the store being as large as your basic Macy's, you can understand my excitement. I pretty much left with the entire store but I've provided you with a view of my picks.

Also check out some of the amazing high end things I was drooling over!





Enjoy and get out there and shop!
Stay Fabulously Faux,
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment