15.3.11

Harem. Thats All.

So recently, I have been seeing this large baggy pant and I was not exactly sure how it would go. Then, I tried on a pair at Forever21 and have recently become obsessed! These baggy pants are a statement piece and are easy to wear, not to mention comfy. They come in the classic black, which is my favorite, but also crazy prints and colors. And, always, when shopping at Forever21, you can find them at reasonable prices. I got mine for only $17.80. You can even find them at H&M for around $10.
Check out these different styles and choose whats right for you, but don't be afraid to try them. Fashion is supposed to be fun!






If you love this style that much, their are some designers that offer this style, but they might break the bank. Check out the heram pant by Chloe and Stella McCartney, which you can pick up in Saks Fifth Avenue, but they range from $225-$635.




Stay fabulously faux,
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment