18.3.11

Forever21. My Heaven.

So as we all know, I am a little obsessed with Forever21, I'm basically a walking advertisement! It's my answer to every question! Fill in the blank. "Hey, where'd you get that/those _____________. (insert clothing or accessory item here)." FOREVER21. So like any other day I found myself on the website again just seeing what's new. I just wanted to share a few things that I will for sure be grabbing to try on during my next trip to "retail heaven." Check 'em out. Would you grab the same stuff?




I love the fact that this top is so simple in the front, but so dramatic in the back. Dress it down with shorts like shown with flats or dress up with a cute 'n' tight mini and jaw dropping shoes. Its a great versitle piece for only $9.90.



Such a plain dress? No problem. Make it a bit rocker with a cool leather or jean jacket. Try a cool combat boot to add the extra spunk. Change it up completely! For only $24.80, you can afford to try this look.


Two toned watches go with anything and everything. Try it with a bunch of different gold and/or silver bangles, and it will add so much to your outfit. I would say this is one of my staple accessories. Gives the look of a Rolex for a fraction of the price at only $19.80.


Cute. Plain and simple. $12.90.


This is literally dressed up in sweats. Wear it like they did. It's amazing. $13.80.

I'll be at least trying on all of these things, and probably being buying them as well!
Stay fashionably faux,
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment